Serial No: 120323
Skills Provision is searching for an Architectural Designer to work for a communications company in Belgium.
This role will suit an experienced architect with responsibility for development including interpreting, organising, executing and coordinating design assignments.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary & Benefits
- €75,000 per annum
- Benefits package available
- Formulate project approach with design Principal, Project Manager or Project Architect to establish design parameters.
- Create and develop design concepts using a variety of graphic techniques and media.
- Participate in design strategy sessions and presentations; manage day to day design concept/process consistent with the project’s program, budget, and time constraints.
- Respond to input and changes to project parameters by developing alternative designs; maintains concept continuity.
- Ensure that office design policies, procedures and standards are followed.
- Act as liaison between senior designers and other support designers; may lead/review the work of other designers.
- May participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Architectural license desirable
- 5 years’ experience as an architect, including design development responsibilities.
- Hand sketching ability is preferred.
- Strong IT skills are necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively create presentations and communicate concepts to clients and associates using various software applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
- Ability to work with integrity, trust, and commitment, setting an example for others.