Skills Provision is searching for a Credit Analyst for a prominent company in Zurich.
The employing company is looking for someone who can bring true value to their organisation.
Salary & Benefits
- 110,000 Fr p/a
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Confer with credit associations and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan credit controller and CFO for approval.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers’ financial status.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Analyse financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a finance professional that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Financial analysis credentials
- Principles, processes, and standards for financial analysis and reporting.
- Receivable accounting, reporting principles, methods, techniques, and standards.
- Good business practices and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to compile, analyse, interpret, and present annual financial reports, statements, and/or projections.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to provide technical guidance to department managers in the area of expertise.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (English).
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Organisational Commitment & Accountability