Serial No: 120329
Central Denmark Region, Denmark - View on map
Skills Provision is currently searching for an Offshore Installation Manager, specialising in the Wind industry.
Salary & Benefits
- 100,000 DKK per annum
- Benefits package offered
- Proactively ensure that offshore installation works are carried out based on balanced contracts and optimised with respect to time, costs and QHSE, including negotiation, recommendation and management of installation contracts.
- Analysis and recommendations of offshore installation and logistic concepts
- Optimization of offshore installation and logistic concepts
- Chartering of installation vessels including support vessels
- Negotiation and recommendation of offshore installation contracts including Marine
- Manage and coordinate offshore installation contracts and activities
- Manage client reps within individual areas
- Ensure contractor’s delivery and own review of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Analysis and optimization of installation procedures prior and during installation
- Coordinate and attend inspections of vessels provided to the projects
- A suitable educational background as a construction engineer, operations engineer, maritime engineer, maritime officer or similar. You may also have extensive experience within the area of construction of offshore wind farms as substitution for a formal technical educational background.
- Preferably considerable professional experience in a staff engineering role.
- Experience within Offshore Wind Farm or Oil and Gas Industry.
- Significant experience within the fields of offshore wind turbine installation and/or vessel coordination and performance, preferably from offshore construction projects.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain an overview, focus on essentials and stay calm especially during periods of intense working.
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written English is essential
- Thrive in an international environment
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously without losing perspective.
- Enjoy creating results through teamwork
- Skilled at developing good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners.