PhD in material chemistry
Language and Computer Skills: French (Mother tongue), English (fluent), Arabic (Intermediate), German (basic knowledge), Pack Office.
Travels: England, Turkey, United States, Hungary, Italy, Austria, UAE, …
Vice-president, Chemistry Students Association (2009- 2012), Versailles Saint-Quentin University.
• Organizing and performing fun chemistry experiments for Children during “Fête de la Science” and for High School Students during University Open houses.
• Greeting students and parents and presenting my researches (poster) to promote the University.
Ministry of education (UAE), Abu Dhabi, Science and English teacher
Mleih School, Cycle 2, Elite section, grades 5, 6 and 7. Sept 2022- Aug 2023
Al Qemma School, Cycle 1, grade 5. Sept 2019- Aug 2022
Tutoring and Homework Support in Physics/Chemistry and English. Sept 2016- June 2019
Science Teacher (Part time), ASCEM, Paris. Sept 2016- May 2017
• Planned, prepared and delivered engaging lessons (A Level).
Science Teacher, Meo High School (A level), Paris. Sept 2015- June 2016
• Planned, prepared and delivered engaging lessons (on three levels).
• Guided Students through Baccalauréat (French A Levels), monitored and assessed their progress.
Gap Year May 2013-Aug 2015
• Volunteering : Tutoring (Science/English), Organizing charity events
• Learned a new language (Arabic)
Scientist/Associate Teacher, Versailles, France. Oct 2009- Apr 2013
• Formulated and performed physico-chemical characterizations of 6 new bionanocomposites gelatin-polyoxometallate (IR, DSC, AFM, MEB, NMR, Electrochemistry, Mechanical testing).
• Established successful collaborations with key external scientists from other Universities and Research Institutions (Collège de France, ENSAM).
• Reported on project progress to both internal and external groups (seminars), wrote up and submitted thesis for examination for a PhD.
• 2 main applications: Electrochemical sensors, Thermoplastic elastomer.
Intern, Polymers Physical Chemistry Laboratory, ESPCI, Paris. Jan-June 2009
• Studied the rheological properties of a new generation of supramolecular adhesive gels.
• Performed adhesive testing and structural characterization (FTIR, UV, Spin-coating).
• Application : Adhesives and sealants.
Intern, SNPE Energetic Materials (Safran Group), Vert-Le-Petit, France. Mar-July 2008
• Formulated a new polymer for solid propellant application.
• Performed analytical and mechanical testing for polymers used in solid rocket motors.
• Discovered Space technologies and rocket propulsion systems.
• Presented the company’s activities to potential clients (Total company).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.